A Few New Products Sites Launched This Week


Three sites launched this week to promote two new products: 2010 Ford Fusion and 2010 Lincoln MKZ. A third site launched, previewing the new 2010 Cadillac SRX to be released in summer 2009.

The Ford and Lincoln sites are sites I was a part of and worked on quiet extensively. Please share your thoughts about the sites as I'll just let them speak for themselves. I will add that both sites are a digital extension of both campaigns and are designed for awareness purposes.

The Cadillac SRX site is a debut that is aimed directly at the Lexus RX350. The site is pretty straightforward, as it is just introducing the product. No positioning and the online media I caught on AutoBlog.com has a Call to Action to Receive Updates. I did, still no update or thank you after a day.