Weekend Quickies - October 24, 2010

1990 Audi Coupe Quattro - AWD, German engineering, classic body, limited supply... I don't understand why these don't sell for more money than they do.

The Coupe Quattro has 100,600 miles on it and is described as being in very good condition. As I write this, there's a little over 2 days left in the auction and the price hasn't hit $1,000.00 yet.

Located in Danbury, CT, click here to see the eBay listing.

1968 Austin America
- As I've said before, there are probably few other blogs / websites, other than Austin Owners Clubs websites, that have posted more Austin Americas than I have. What can I say? I really like these cars.

Think of it as a Mini with a trunk and real room for 4.

This America appears to be in very nice condition.

Located in Hanover, PA, click here to see the eBay listing.

1976 Porsche 911 S - I have to be honest, I don't really understand this ad, but in the listing's subtitle the seller wrote "7 times faster than a Fiat 500", which made me laugh.

This 911 appears to be in nice shape.

Located in Staten Island, NY, click here to see the eBay listing.