Please Vote for Me to Speak at Ignite Detroit



Note: You do not have to be from Detroit to vote.

I have submitted a speaking topic for the first ever Ignite Detroit event coming February 25, 2010.

If you don't know what Ignite is checkout the Ignite Detroit website or view one of the better Ignite speakers on what makes a good business meme. It's basically a educating the audience in quick, efficient way with only 5 minutes and 20 slides that automatically change every 15 seconds.

I would appreciate it if you can give me a vote on Ignite Detroit's website where you can vote for my topic "How changing your car’s oil will make you a better car enthusiast." If chosen to speak, I'll definitely post a link to the video here on the site at a later date.

Vote here.

Thanks for listening. Now back to the automotive industry.