1978 Mini - I (Sort Of) Know This Car

This car has been sitting at the end of the owner's driveway since April or May, at least. It hasn't moved an inch. It's just a few miles from where I live.

My son and I started passing it a few times a week on our way to a (golf) driving range. (Jack is 11 and a damn good golfer. I'm awful at it. If I could have made a baseball curve like my golf drives curve, I'd be in the Hall of Fame.) We stopped and looked at it quite a few times, but no one was ever home to answer our questions.

Is a rough, but very restorable, Mini with an automatic transmission worth $4500.00? I don't know. All I can say is that the seller has described it accurately.

Located in Northampton, MA, click here to see the eBay listing. (I have no idea why he's listing it as a "Triumph Spitfire Mini".)