Just A Car Geek - Top 10 Cars of 2010, Part 1, 10-6

For New Years Eve and New Years Day I thought I'd look back on the cars I posted in 2010 and pick some of my my favorites. This was not easy to do. I tend to find some good in all the cars I post and want to own most of them.

I know I missed a few that should have made the cut. Oh well, there's always next year.

Everything is a matter of opinion, of course. Feel free to disagree with me, pick your own Top 10, whatever...

10. 1988 24 Valve Alfa Romeo Verde - A Milano with a 24 valve 3.0 liter 6 in it. It just doesn't get a lot better in my mind.

9. 1968 Lamborghini Islero - I believe that an old car (or any car, for that matter) should be driven as often as possible. I don't really admire trailer queens. This is a car I would drive as often as a I could. Then I'd park it in my living room so I could sit and stare at it the rest of the time. Damn, this is a gorgeous car.

8. 1990 Citroen XM - As soon as they are old enough to import legally, I will own one of these. The XM is everything that is good about Citroen wrapped in a very cool Bertone wedge body.

7.1995 BMW M5 Touring - A federalized M5 Touring. A station wagon that will out perform and out handle most sports cars. What's not to like? (The price, I guess.)

6. 1982 Renault Le Car Sport. What can I say? I like the Le Car / R5. This one has some neat features and looks great in black. It sold for just $500.00.