No Post Today

I'm doing a little work on the blog today. By the end of the day the blog should have a new look and, best of all, will use www.justacargeek.com as its address (So now if you want to tell someone about this blog, you'll be able to say "Just go to justacargeek.com".) If you have Just a Car Geek bookmarked, the old address will still work. Let me know if you have any problems.

All of this is "in theory", of course. I haven't a clue how to do any of this, I'm just going to "wing it".

This brings up another thought... I've gotten a bunch of e-mails from readers saying that they like the "Weekend Quickies" format the best. The "Quickies" are usually 3 or 4 cars in one post with less pictures and less text. Should I use that format more often? Anything else you'd like to see?

More cars tomorrow!