Anybody Know What This Is?

My friend Jeff has been in Florida for the past month or so. This morning he e-mailed me this photo.

I'm really curious about the hardtop.

The car is a Sunbeam. It's not a Harrington. (Or it's not like any Harrington I've ever seen.) The top looks like an aftermarket hardtop. I have no idea if it's steel or fiberglass. It looks like it's well made. There is even a "Mini style" opening for the trunk. (Jeff volunteered to go back and ask a few questions, but by the time he got back to where the car was, it was gone.)

Does anybody know what this is and who made it? There's no prize here, I'm just really curious.

I owned a few Sunbeams and used to attend many of the Alpines East / Tigers East shows. I don't remember ever seeing anything that looked like this. It's kind of cool looking.