A Really Interesting Collection of Cars...

All of these cars are being sold by the same person. This is a really interesting collection of cars.

There's not a whole lot I can write about each car as the seller says he's selling them for a friend and leaves little or no information in the eBay listings. I'm just going to post a picture and a link to each car...

1. 1970 Citroen DS 21 Pallas

2. 1973 Citroen SM

3.1962 Renault Dauphine Gordini - There is a mention of something about "10 miles" in this listing. I can't imagine that this car has just 10 miles on it...

4. 1954 Fiat Topolino


5. 1956 Citroen 2CV Rally Car - The seller says this car "achieved 2nd place on the around the world race and 1st in its class on the London to Cape Town race".

6. 1966 Citroen Truckett

7. 1953 Gutbrod Superior - This was really interesting to me as until tonight I was unfamiliar with Gutbrod cars.

All of these cars are located in Chicago, IL.

A huge thanks to JaCG reader, Sean, for pointing out this collection to me!