1989 Jaguar XJ6 Shooting Brake

As I mentioned a few days ago, I recently discovered the site Autoshite.com. It has taken up way too much of my free time lately.

Despite the name, not everything posted on that site is "shite". I stumbled on this last night.

This Jaguar XJ6(XJ40) station wagon (or "shooting brake", as they say in England) is believed to be 1 of only 3 built by a company called Humberstone.

It's kind of a tease to post this, because even if you could deal with the steering wheel being on the right, it's a 1989 car, which means it can't be legally imported for another 3 years. (Hmmm... I wonder if the seller has a 3 year layaway plan?)

I just thought I'd point it out, as it's a really nice looking, unusual, car.

Located in Oxfordshire, UK, click here to see the Car And Classic ad.