A Few Quick Things For A Friday...

1973 MGB GT - About 20 years ago, some car collector expert (I can't remember which one) predicted that the MGB GT was going to become a collectable car. Fortunately, he was wrong. Nice B GTs can still be found for reasonable prices.

This one is near the top end of the price scale, but it may be worth it.

If I ever decide to buy an MGB again, it will be a GT.

Located in Bozeman, MT, click here to see the Craigslist ad.

A big thanks to JaCG reader, Clint, for sending me the link to this car.

Garage of Awesome- Another very cool car blog / site. I just found this one. I spent far too much time looking at it this morning. An Australian site, it's new and at times slightly irreverent. I love it.

You can find it here.

1992 Subaru SVX - I've always liked these cars. Until recently, Subaru had sort of a Citroen mentality. They built well engineered, quirky, odd, very often fun cars. The SVX is a perfect example of that.

This car appears to be in very, very nice shape. Personally, I'd ditch the gold wheels before I took it anywhere in public.

Located in Plymouth, CT, click here to see the eBay listing.

A big thanks to Tony for sending me the link to this car!